The Steelers are the favorites to win the Super Bowl, but Rotoworld.com's Gregg Rosenthal offers up some reasons the Cards can win:
1. Kurt Warner makes quick decisions.
2. They can win the turnover battle.
3. The Cardinals have the most dominant player in the game.
4. They have speed over the middle.
5. The Steelers aren't unbeatable with a lead.
6. The Cardinals can confuse the Steelers offensive line.
7. The Cardinals are at their best when things look worse.
8. Arizona has their own Troy Polamalu.
9. Head coach Ken Whisenhunt and Offensive line coach Russ Grimm know the Steelers well.
10. No upset is too great.